2009年2月3日火曜日

countdown and about my hobby

I spend my countdown from 2008 to 2009 in Nanja Town in Ikebukuro with my boyfriend. Only on the New Year’s Day Nanja Town is al-night. We had a very happy time together and went home at 8. My grandmother and uncle came to my family’s house and we had lunch together. My uncle knows that my mother and I like crabs so much and buy us crabs every year. I always looking forward to it every year. My grandmother seemed to be so glad to see us. She likes to talk about old days when my brother and I were small.
The next day, on January 2nd, I went to another grandparents house. My cousins came there too. They are Yuu, 9 year-old girl, and Hinata, 7 year-old boy. Yuu is flexible and learns rhythmic gymnastics. Hinata is leaning judo. I have heard that his father, my uncle, was good at judo when he was young. We are all good friends. After playing for a while we ate crabs, again! It was good! We ate pizza, too. We ate little osechi, japanese traditional meal for new year’s days.
On January 3, I had nothing to do so I stayed at home all the day and studied Spanish because I had an exam on January 6. Spanish was very difficult for me to memolize the conjugation on verb. But now I think I did well on the January 3 as well as January 23, the term examination.
On January 4, I did not go out of my house. In addition, I almost did not go out of kotatsu in my room. It is warm and very comfortable to stay in kotatsu, but I think kotatsu is a monster. Once I get in the kotatsu, it is so hard to get out. If it is in my room, all my family come to my room. As a result, we all played video game for 3 hours! We played with a racing game. My brother is very good at it and it was difficult defeat him. I am the second best player and I won sometimes. Both my parents are not good at racing game. The way my mother drive in the game was terrible. It was fun to play with my family because the last time we played video game together was very long ago. I was shocked that I waste time playing video game, not studying Spanish. However I like to play video games. The best I like is Dragon Quest series. As I wrote before, I have been to the concert three times and I have played all of Dragon Quest, Ⅰ~Ⅷ. Hero of Dragon Quest 1 is alone and travel around the world to defeat the King of Dragon who tries to take over the world. In Dragon Quest 2, there are three main characters: two princes and one prinsess from three kingdoms. I started to play this in February of 2008, and finished on December 27. It took almost tem months because I was busier in university life than I had expected. Dragon Quest 3 is the first that I played. You can make a party member as you like. Because it was the first, it was hard to remember the names of spell. I played Dragon Quest 4 when I was a high school student. I think it took about half a year. The situation the hero is in for the first is tragic. His villege is destroyed and the people are killed by the minions of the devil. He hides in a basement and survives. So he start off alone and gradually meet other members to get in the party. I was so moved tothe story of Dragon Quest 5. At first the main character is a boy and travel around the world with his father. He goes adventure with his friends but his father is killed. He is taken to somewhere and had to work as a slave. He barely escape there and later he knows his real position. He marries, you can choose a bride, and has twin kids. He goes to defeat the devil who killed his father with them. I like Dragon Quest 6 the best. There are two world and the hero finds the way to come and go two world. I would not tell any more because I don’t want to spoil your enjoyment when you play. Dragon Quest 7 is very long, so some say it is boring. However I like it. The main character is a boy living in a small fishing village and he goes to past with his friends using stone stales.

0 件のコメント: