2009年2月3日火曜日

at the end of 2008

On December 24
It was Christmas eve. Most of Japanese are not Christian, but Christmas is something special for us too. I went to Tokyo Dome City with my boyfriend. He does not like roller corsters but we first ride Thunder Dolfine. It is the most extreme ride in Tokyo Dome City. It was the first time that I experienced it. It was very exciteing and I really liked it. On the other hand my boyfriend was so scared. After enjoying in Tokyo Dome City, we went to Roppongi to watch Blue Man Group. I had hoped to watch it since I knew that it going to perform in Tokyo. It was far better than my expectation and what Blue Men did was unpredictable. Looked closely, the faces of Blue Men were scary. Even though I watch it again, it would not be boring for me at all. I want go and see Blue Man Group again!

On December 25
It was Christmas! I went to Odaiba with my boyfriend. We first went bowling. I am really bad at bowling. My ball always went to gutter for the first. The score of one game is about 90. After that we watched a movie P.S. I Love You. I like Gerard Butler. I have been his fan since I watched him in The Phantom of the Opera. I think his voice and himself is so sexy. 300 is also my favorite movie. I like fighting men in movies. Anyway I liked P.S. I Love You, too. It was so moving and I was almost moved to tears. I guessed that my boyfriend was also so moved because his eyes were a little bit red after watching it. After that we went to a huge Ferris wheel but the waiting time was more than one hour. We thought it was ridiculous to wait that long for it so we decided to go home. I was disappointed not ride the Ferris wheel but it was a wonderful christmas.

On December 28
In the morning I planned to go to Sanadabori ground to practice archery. However I got up at eleven so I went there in the afternoon. I am not good at getting up on time. Even though I get up on time once, I tend to go back to bed again. If I have a class, I try so hard not to sleep again, but if I don’t, it is so difficult that I can not get up early. In the ground, there were a few people practicing archery. I shot about 100 and got tired. I wanted to go home and sleep. However I had a birthday party of my friend. He is also a member of the archery club and he came to practice archery, too. The party was held in a yakiniku, grilled meat, restaurant in Shibuya. Before going there, one of my friend, who was also going to the birthday party, went to Loft to buy birthday present. There were 12 people in the party and we all enjoyed it. Yakiniku was very good. After the yakiniku party we went to take purikura. Although some of the member went home earlier, there were still 8. It was hard to take prikura for 8 people. However we got funny purikura and I really like it.
On December 30, I practiced archery. It was the last to practice archery in 2008. In Japan, there is a traditional event “joyano-kane” the temple bell toll on New Year’s Eve. It is a tradition to ring the temple bell 108 times because 108 is the number of our worldly desires. So today, I decided to shoot 108 arrows. Surprisingly I hit my new high score of 50 meters. Until then my best record was 250 which I made this when I first shot 50 meters. And today my score was 254! It is only by 4 point, it was very huge for me and so happy. I was very satisfied today because not only I shot 108 arrows to remove 108 worldly desires but also I broke my own record of 50 meters. In 2009, I want to broke my record of 30 meters soon.

0 件のコメント: