2008年7月30日水曜日

My diaries 6/15~6/27

Sunday 15, June

As I said before, I was a member of the brass band club in Warabi high school. And today, present member had a rehearsal for the regular concert at June 28. So I went to my alma mater to help them. It was fun to talk with other graduates and the present members.


Monday 16, June

I had four classes today. I had to send a paper of English grammar by 0:00. So I worked hard. I barely managed to finish it at 23:50. I was relieved to finish it.


Tuesday 17, June

It was sunny. I had two classes and practiced archery. It was very hot to practice outside on third period. After school I worked part-time.


Wednesday 18, June

It was a fine day. I practiced archery on the first period, so it was cool. I had three classes. Because I practiced hard, I was so sleepy during the classes.


Thursday 19, June

It was sunny and hotter than yesterday. I had three classes today. I had Speaking, Writing and American Culture. After classes some freshmen and I went to order our own bow with two seniors. There were so many bows it was impossible to decide which to buy immediately. They were very cool! I finally decided to buy blue one named “Ultra” Samic handle. I am really looking forward to use it. It is so cool!


Friday 20, June

It was cloudy today. I had two classes, Wellness and Spanish. After classes I worked part-time. I was so tired but I was grad because it is Saturday tomorrow.


Saturday day 21, June

I practiced archery. Seniors taught us many things to play archery well. It was hot and humid, so we got more tired than usual. In addition, we ran for training. I hate running! I had never imagined that I run in archery club. After practicing with seniors in the morning, I went to KFC that opened recently with some freshmen. I didn’t know that there was KFC near Sophia University until then. I ate teriyaki twister, and it was good. After lunch, we, freshmen, practiced for two hours. My both arms were so tired, that I couldn’t draw the bow well. I practiced really hard.


Sunday 22, June

It was rainy all the day. As I said before, I don't like rainy days. So I stayed at home all day long today. I did some assignment. However there were so many things to do, that I was not able to finish them.


Monday 23, June

I was so sleepy because I stayed up late to do homework last night. By the way, imp reading the devil wears Prada now for speaking class. I have read the translated book, and watched the movie. I like the book better. The main character of this story is Andrea. She graduate university and starts job hunting in publisher, because her dream is to be a writer. She went to an office of fashion magazine, runway, to take an interview, and she gets a job as an assistant of the editor. Andrea’s boss, Miranda priestry, is very selfish and mean. However it is possible to be a writer if Andréa works under Miranda for a year. To realize her dream she try hard. I like this book. If you have time, you should read it.


Tuesday 24, June

It was sunny and hot. I had two classes. On the third period, I practiced archery. It was sunny and hotter outside. I worked part-time after classes. I got so tired.


Wednesday 25, June

I practiced archery on the first period. Because it was morning, it was far cooler than yesterday. I don’t want summer to come. I like winter than summer. I had three classes today.


Thursday 26, June

It was rainy. I usually have three classes, but I had two classes today. Writing was canceled, so I decided to read the textbook of American culture during the third period. However I always get sleepy studying in the library. Today was not the exception, too. Because I slept for a while in the library, I was not sleepy at all in the next class.


Friday 27 June

It was sunny. I had wellness class on the first period. We did some stretches and trainings. I like this class, though, I have only two more classes. on the third period I had Spanish class. I had part-time job from seven. I am very looking forward to tomorrow!

0 件のコメント: