2009年2月3日火曜日

Tokyo Disney SEA!

Friday 31, October
It was the day before Sophia festival and the school was closed. So I went to Tokyo Disney Sea with my friend. Although the time Disney Sea opened was 9:00, we arrived there at 8:00. I don't like to be in the back of the long line before entering the park. So when we stand in the line, it was only 3 meters to the gate. It was a little bit cold just to stand for an hour. We talked about the plan what to do in the park. I like exciting roller coasters such as "Journey to the Center of the Earth", "Raging Spirits" and "Tower of Terror". However he told that he was weak at them. I asked him to challenge with me and he accepted reluctantly. When the gate opened, a lot of people ran toward "Tower of Terror", the newest ride in Disney Resort. The last time I went there was in March and I really liked it. He ran fast but I was not able to run that fast for a long time. So I handed him my passport to get a fast-pass and he ran alone. Fast-pass is a very useful ticket that if you have one, you can get on the ride without standing in the long line for a long time. After we got the passes, we got in the normal line to ride it. The concept of this ride attraction is an elevator falling from the top of a hotel. It was so exciting and I loved it. On the other hand, he was scared to trembling. After that we went to "Journey to the Center of the Earth". Sadly, it was stopped to check the system. So we went to "Raging Spirits". It is the second newest ride that turns 180°. Usually I have to wait to ride it for more than 30 minutes, but it took only for 5 minutes today! When he saw the twisted rail for the first time, he was really scared. However he got calm after the ride. He seemed to accustom himself to ride such roller coasters. So we went to "Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull". In this ride, we get on a vehicle like a car and run through Temple of the Crystal Skull. I like the movies Indiana Jones and this ride too. After that we had lunch in a restaurant and watched a show of Donald, Goofee, Chip & Dale, and Mickey there. I always have lunch in the restaurant every time I go to Disney Sea. It is my favorite restaurant. I ate chicken burger, and he ate fish burger. After lunch we went to aquatopia. It is a ride that runs and turns on water. It is especially beautiful at night because it is illuminated. However it was day when we rode it. We went to "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in order to check whether it is available or not. Fortunately, it was available and there was a twenty-minute wait. So we got in and I was so excited, however he was scared. It was very fun as I expected, and less scary for him as he expected. He seemed to become like it. When it got dark, the park was illuminated and the scene was so beautiful. And it got less crowded at night. We rode "Raging Spirits" without waiting at all. Because we didn't have to wait, we went to "Raging Spirits" about eight times. And the friend was no longer scared of it. We rode so many ride that I can't remember them all. It was the least crowded day that experienced in Tokyo Disney Sea. We could spend more wonderful time than we planned because it was not crowded. I was so happy to go there with him, and I want to go to Tokyo Disneyland with him soon.

However this is not the end of the story. I used Musashino line to go home and the train was so crowded. I thought I might be crushed. It was so tough to be in the crowded train after walking a long time. All seats were occupied, and I had to stand for about 30 minutes. Fortunately it got less crowded and I could sit down. I was so tired but I had a very good time.

0 件のコメント: