2008年10月29日水曜日

My Diaries 10/1~10/9

Wednesday 1, October
It was so cold, though it was hot a week ago. I had only one class today. So I practiced archery on the second period. After that, I tool British Culture class.

I'm so sad that the summer vacation ended, but I'll study hard and practice archery hard this semester.

Thursday 2, October
I had three classes today, on the first, third, and fifth period. I got tired after the fifth period and got home at about eight. My family and I ate crab for dinner. It was good and I was so full.

Friday 3, October
I woke up at 5:30 and arrived at school at 7:15 to practice archery before classes. I have a competition on Sunday, so I had to practice hard. Shooting arrows at the target 30 meters away is so difficult. However I like archery so much.

Saturday 4, October
I woke up at five today and practiced archery in the morning. I decided not to practice too much and not to get tired because I have a competition the next day. However I shot about 150 arrows for 3 hours, and I got tired. After practicing, I had lunch with friends of archery club. To go to Koganei directly from my home, I had to take my bow set to home. It's very big and heavy, so I got more tired. At home, I showed my family my bow for the first time. I bought the bow myself. So I have to work hard and treat it very carefully.

Sunday 5, October
I woke up at five thirty. I was nervous but excited to go to the first archery competition. It took about 50 minutes to go to Koganei, and we, 10 members of the archery club, took the bus to Koganei Park. There were many players regardless of age. There were some groups of other university students, too.

The rule of archery is not so difficult. But you have to shoot three arrows in two minutes. The inner yellow circle is ten point, the outer circle is 9 point, the inner red is 8 point... The colors of the target is yellow, red, blue, black and white. There are 0 ~ 10 points. The more inner you shoot, the more high point you get. Competition is divided into ends of 3 or 6 arrows, and there are 6 ends in 1 round. After each end, the competitors walk to the target to score and retrieve their arrows.
This competition consisted of 2 round, so I shoot 72 arrows today. My score was 597 point and I got 3 place in women newcomers! I was so happy!
After the competition we went back to Yotsuya.We had dinner in Jonathan and I ate spaghetti. I got so tired but it was a wonderful day.

Monday 6, October
I have only one class on mondays. On the first period, I did text chat in Speaking class. On the second period, I pracriced archery. After that I had lunch with my boyfriend and went to Tokyo Dome City. I like thrilling roller corsters, but he doesn't. I asked him to ride with me and he did. It was so exciting. I enjoyed a lot, but he looked scared.

Tuesday 7, October
I had three classes today. On the second period, it was Spanish class. Because I had studied Spanish little during summer vacation, I felt it was so difficult. I should have studied more. On the forth period, I need a bible. It was heavy to carry. I had a part-time job after school. I got so tired.

Wednesday 8, October
I have only one class on Wednesdays, so I practiced archery in the morning. It was a very pleasant climate to play sports. Because I practiced too hard in the morning, I was a little bit sleepy in the class. After classes, I went to buy contact lenses. I hope I can see targets 50 meters away well.

Thursday 9, October
I had three classes, on the first, third, and fifth period. I don't like Thursdays because I have only three classes, though, I have to be in university until fifth period. However I like to have lunch on the second period while cafeteria is not crowded.

0 件のコメント: