2008年7月10日木曜日

My diaries 6/2~6/9

Monday 2, June


I was so tired. We got on the bus and left Nagoya at 23:30. It was of course impossible to sleep in the bus. I tried to make a preparation of lessons for tomorrow, but it was also impossible because I was too tired and sleepy. How could I slept well in the uncomfortable bus?! The bus arrived at Sophia University at six and we washed our faces in the restroom! One of the seniors bought us breakfast. I ate sandwiches and attended four classes. I was sleepy all the day. I wanted to go home without caring about classes. I think Monday is the hardest day for me, because I have four classes. As soon as I got home, I had dinner and went to bed. It was very hard day. However I enjoyed the trip to Nagoya and Jo-Nan Sen. I’m looking forward to next year to meet the members of archery club of Nanzan University.


Tuesday 3, June

It was rainy today. It is very inconvenient because I can’t use bike to go to the station from my house. I had two classes and practiced archery. I was still tired because of the trip. However I worked part-time after school.


Wednesday 4, June

It was sunny. It was very refreshing to practice archery such a pleasant day. Because I practiced hard, I felt sleepy in the next class. I had two more classes after that.


Thursday 5, June

It was raining in the morning, but stopped in the afternoon. I had speaking, writing and American-culture today. After classes some members of the archery club and I went to Shibuya Archery in Shinjuku to order allows. First the length of arms was measured, and decided the color of vanes of allows. I chose blue and light blue. There were many beautiful and cool bows. I will go there again two weeks later to order a bow. I’m really looking forward to have my own bow.

Friday 6, June

It was sunny and very hot today. I had two classes. On the third period, my friend and I were free. So we decided to study in the library. However it was impossible. We were both sleepy. Actually I think everybody gets sleepy being in the library. There are always many students sleeping in the library. Some people lie on the sofa and sleep. I think the student lounge is almost napping room. It is fanny but annoying that someone is snoring. We went to the library to STUDY, but we fall asleep. We did not sleep on purpose. I worked part-time after school

Saturday 7, June

I had a practice of archery. I knew almost nothing about archery, but now I really like archery and the members of the club. The seniors teach us kindly. And it is nice to get along with other freshmen. I want to use my own bow soon!

Sunday 8, June

The members of the archery club and I went to Tamagawa Gakuen for a game.Today’s game was for sophomores. There were three other archery clubs: Tamagawa Gakuen, Nihon Taiiku Daigaku and Gakushuin. We, who don't play but support the game, had to wear suits. It was cool in the morning, but it got hotter and hotter by the noon. Watching the game was useful to learn archery. And there were many people and many kinds of colorful and cool bows. The result of the game was not so good, but it was a good experience for me. I am looking forward to going there as a player next year. After the game we came back to Yotsuya and had dinner. Though I didn't play, I got so tired.

Monday 9, June

I always have four classes on Mondays. But I had only three classes, because Mr. Yamamoto will be in the United Kingdom of Great Britain for a week. I envy him. I want to go abroad, too. I have been to the United States of America and Australia. I went to the United States about three years ago with my mother. The purpose of the trip was to watch Wrestle Mania 21 in Los Angeles, California. It was very exciting. I want to go there again!

0 件のコメント: